Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 12:00pm, 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Monday 130527 May 27, 2013Rest Day Enlarge Image [medium] [large] CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Courses: CrossFit One, CrossFit Morristown, CrossFit Costa Mesa, CrossFit Atlanta, CrossFit Columbus, CrossFit Parma, CrossFit BCN, CrossFit Louvre, CrossFit Tuluka. CrossFit Kids Course: CrossFit Verve. "Capturing the Human Experience" with Janet Ying, CrossFit Journal video [wmv […]
- RT @recrosby33: Incredibly proud of Richard Bohlken w/ a 6th place finish at @CFGSouthCentral this weekend with less than a year experience… 1 hour ago
- "I don't have as much experience as him (@BehemothCF).. but I will." - @McG_Faction #CrossFitGames #Proven http://t.co/rnKBhHo2Sw 1 hour ago
- .@JennJonesCF will return to California in July as the fittest woman in the South Central Region facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… #Proven 2 hours ago