Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Monday 130520 May 20, 2013"Helen" Three rounds for time: Run 400 meters 1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing) 12 Pull-ups Post time to comments. Compare to 130102. Enlarge Image [medium] [large] CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Courses: CrossFit Strong, Alamo CrossFit, CrossFit TNT, CrossFit Max Effort, CrossFit Charlotte, NorCal CrossFit Santa Clara, C […]
- "I am much more prepared mentally and physically." - Chelsea Lewis facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… #CrossFitGames 3 days ago
- Follow this weekend's Regional action: @CFGNorEastReg, @CFGSouthEastReg, @CFGEuropeReg and @CFGSoCalRegion #CrossFitGames 4 days ago
- Will @BehemothCF be standing on the podium on Sunday? #CrossFitGames http://t.co/7O9hXnHkne 4 days ago