Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Saturday 130518 May 18, 20132013 CrossFit Games Regional Event 2 Complete the following in 7 minutes: 3 Overhead squats Begin with 135, 185, 225 or 255 pounds (or scale as needed) and increase by 10 pound increments to as heavy as you can within the seven minutes. Do not use a rack. Post loads to comments. Enlarge image Danielle Horan, 1st place after day 1, North East Regional Women […]
- "I am much more prepared mentally and physically." - Chelsea Lewis facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… #CrossFitGames 14 hours ago
- Follow this weekend's Regional action: @CFGNorEastReg, @CFGSouthEastReg, @CFGEuropeReg and @CFGSoCalRegion #CrossFitGames 1 day ago
- Will @BehemothCF be standing on the podium on Sunday? #CrossFitGames http://t.co/7O9hXnHkne 1 day ago