Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 12:00pm, 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Wednesday 130522 May 22, 2013Weighted pull-ups 3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1 reps Post loads to comments. Enlarge image "All Smiles: Allison Truscheit" - [video] "21" with Gabe Subry - [video]
- If any athlete or team does not attend their briefing, they will not be allowed to compete in any Events that day. #CrossFitGames 34 minutes ago
- Team briefings will begin each day at 7:30am. Individual briefings will begin each day at 8:00am. #CrossFitGames 35 minutes ago
- All athletes and teams are required to attend the morning Event briefings prior to competition on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. #CrossFitGames 36 minutes ago