Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 12:00pm, 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Tuesday 130521 May 21, 2013"Omar" For time: 95 pound barbell Thrusters, 10 15 Bar-facing burpees 95 pound barbell Thrusters, 20 25 Bar-facing burpees 95 pound barbell Thrusters, 30 35 Bar-facing burpees Post time to comments. Enlarge image U.S. Army First Lieutenant Omar Vazquez, 25, of Hamilton, New Jersey, assigned to the 2nd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, based i […]
- A schedule of Events, parking guidelines and the ATHLETE Q&A can be found here: games.crossfit.com/region/south-c… #CrossFitGames 2 hours ago
- Dave Castro with some very IMPORTANT rule clarifications: games.crossfit.com/video/dave-cas… #CrossFitGames 2 hours ago
- RT @CFGSouthEastReg: 5 more #CrossFitGames Regionals are this weekend: @CFGAfricaRegion, @CFGAustraliaReg, @CFGCanEastReg, @CFGNorCalRegion… 5 hours ago