Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Memorial Day Weekend Schedule
Friday May 24th
- No 12:00pm, 4:30pm or 5:30pm classes
Saturday May 25th
- 8:00am & 9:00am (will close at noon)
Sunday May 26th
- 9:00am ONLY
Monday May 27th
- 9:00am & 9:30am Start times for "Memorial Day Murph"
827 East Rector
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 865-XFIT (9348)
Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Friday 130524 May 24, 20132013 CrossFit Games Regional Event 3 For time: 30 Burpee muscle-ups Post time to comments. Enlarge image Dan Whiting. Regional Preview: Week 2 - [video]
- RT @PaleoPossible: @CFGSouthCentral my day looks like this, refresh, refresh, refresh! #likebeingthere 29 minutes ago
- The final heats of the men’s and women’s Events will be streamed LIVE here: http: games.crossfit.com #CrossFitGames 29 minutes ago
- #Lance comes from behind wins the heat with a time of 6:22 followed by @jennjonescf 6:27 (Unofficial) #CrossFitGames http://t.co/Wya4T0RGtf 34 minutes ago