Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
We would love to have you! Our drop-in fee is $20 (you can purchase via our online scheduler) or buy a shirt when you arrive for $25. If you plan on coming in for a full week, we do a $50/week unlimited drop-in.
***Recently we have added an option for Open Gym and our Advanced Athlete Program. If interested, email prior to coming***
Hours & Info
F: 5:00am-1:00pm & 4:15-6:45pm
- RT @RevolucionSA: tomorrows Fitness in the Park event with @missioncfsa has moved to Lady Bird Johnson Park due to flooding. 10700 Nacogdo… 1 week ago
- RT @RevolucionSA: Reminder: come join us @missioncfsa @SAParksFitness tomorrow for a free Fitness in the Park WOD and #coldpressedjuice htt… 1 week ago
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Thursday 140731 July 31, 2014Hang power snatch 5-5-5-5-5 reps Post loads to comments. Luis Serrano, Mondego River, Portugal. The Arms Race and Olympic Lifting - CrossFit Journal article [pdf]
- RT @CrossFitGames: Champions: youtu.be/rMsOJIutp00 1 day ago
- RT @CrossFitGames: The 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games will be broadcast each night on @ESPN or ESPN2, and streamed all day on @ESPN3. http://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CrossFitGames: Event Announcement: Frantasy Land This team event will put all six teammates through variations of Fran. http://t.co/M… 2 weeks ago