Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
We would love to have you! Our drop-in fee is $20 (you can purchase via our online scheduler) or buy a shirt when you arrive for $25. If you plan on coming in for a full week, we do a $50/week unlimited drop-in.
Hours & Info
F: 5:00am-1:00pm & 4:00-7:00pm
Sun: 9:00-10:00am & 4:00-5:00pm
- RT @JulianCastro: Forbes ranks San Antonio No. 1 in "America's New Brainpower Cities." Rapid "brain gain" to our city. http://t.co/p3o6dXrs… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Saturday 140419 April 19, 2014Masters Qualifier Event 1 1-rep-max clean Then, Masters Qualifier Event 4 For time: 100 pull-ups 100 wall-ball shots, 20-lb. ball Rest as needed between the clean and the couplet. Post load and time to comments. Enlarge image Rich Worcester. Kettlebell Shoulder Press with Jeff Martone - video [ipod] [mov] [HD mov]
- More information on important dates can be found here: games.crossfit.com/article/next-m… 3 days ago
- Team invites go out tomorrow. Teams must accept or decline their invitation to regionals before 5 p.m. PT on April 17. #CrossFitGames 3 days ago
- .@ChelskLewis during the South Central Regional in 2013. #CrossFitGames http://t.co/VPKUwVTtZQ 1 week ago