Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
We would love to have you! Our drop-in fee is $20 (you can purchase via our online scheduler) or buy a shirt when you arrive for $25. If you plan on coming in for a full week, we do a $50/week unlimited drop-in.
Hours & Info
F: 5:00am-1:00pm & 4:00-7:00pm
Sun: 9:00-10:00am & 4:00-5:00pm
- RT @JulianCastro: Forbes ranks San Antonio No. 1 in "America's New Brainpower Cities." Rapid "brain gain" to our city. http://t.co/p3o6dXrs… 1 week ago
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Wednesday 140416 April 16, 2014Rest Day Enlarge image Don McKenney on his 90th birthday. I They Wed by Chris Cooper - CrossFit Journal article [pdf] CrossFit Games Update: April 15, 2014 - [video]
- More information on important dates can be found here: games.crossfit.com/article/next-m… 23 hours ago
- Team invites go out tomorrow. Teams must accept or decline their invitation to regionals before 5 p.m. PT on April 17. #CrossFitGames 23 hours ago
- .@ChelskLewis during the South Central Regional in 2013. #CrossFitGames http://t.co/VPKUwVTtZQ 5 days ago