Visiting or Dropping in for a class?
We would love to have you! Our drop-in fee is $20 (you can purchase via our online scheduler) or buy a shirt when you arrive for $25. If you plan on coming in for a full week, we do a $50/week unlimited drop-in.
Hours & Info
F: 5:00am-1:00pm & 4:00-7:00pm
Sun: 9:00-10:00am & 4:00-5:00pm
- RT @DrewBignall: Want a sneak peak of #mcfsa new facility? Check it out! Our new home will be completed soon, not far… http://t.co/MGDyyuy… 3 days ago
- RT @bethtweedy: Getting spoiled rotten by @RevolucionSA - can't wait to share with @missioncfsa :) http://t.co/ccvPpddsoI 3 days ago
Monthly Workout Archives
Fitness In 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch. Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman - CrossFit.com
- Friday 140425 April 25, 201410 rounds of: 1 minute of rowing Rest 15 seconds 30 seconds of ring dips Rest 15 seconds Post total calories rowed and dips completed to comments. Enlarge image Robert Skelton. Bismack Biyombo: Competing with Himself - CrossFit Journal video [ipod] [mov] [HD mov]
- Want a regional workout clue? Here: instagram.com/p/nJu6OgBoTT/ 1 day ago
- RT @CrossFitGames: Passes to the 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games will be released April 30 at 10 a.m. PT. games.crossfit.com/article/crossf… http://t.co/I… 2 days ago
- RT @CrossFitGames: Week 1 of regionals begins in 16 days. #CrossFitGames http://t.co/0zEutWi1Mh 2 days ago