AF Project Seminar 2.0 – San Antonio
A Full-Day Advanced Seminar with Jon Gilson, providing solid, actionable tools to professionalize your gym’s business operations. Coming to San Antonio on May 2nd.
It’s no longer enough to open your doors and wait for clients to arrive.
There are now over six thousand domestic CrossFit Affiliates, many right on top of each other, and every globo gym chain under the sun is setting up “functional fitness” areas and hiring L1 coaches.
We face a harsh reality: it’s no longer enough to pursue excellence in coaching and expect the rest of the business to fall into place. You need more if you’re going to succeed: more knowledge, more tools, better tactics.
You need to understand how to compete in an increasingly competitive world.
This isn’t a call to suddenly turn your passion for training into a die-hard, cutthroat attitude. It’s a call to get better in a market that no longer rewards trial and error.
We created the AF Project 2.0 to get this done. Building on the curriculum of the 1.0, we’ll learn:
- Effective financial management and goal setting, and then you’ll immediately implement what you’ve learned using your current numbers.
- How to boost profits by getting your current members to upgrade their memberships with psychologically sound (and mutually beneficial) techniques.
- Competition-proofing your gym by creating targeted, effective sales programsyour competitors can’t match for demographics they can’t reach.
- Building a website that sells (without hiring an outside firm), auditing your own site for errors and then making sure it brings in solid leads.
- How to use social media and newsletters effectively and wisely to bring clients to you, creating a cycle that keeps people engaged, aware of your gym, and ready to pay for your next program.
- Effective techniques for retaining clients so you can spend more time coaching and less time worrying about growth.
- Surveying and reclaiming lost clients to slow your attrition rates and get back former clients.
This is the real deal. We utilize a unique “lecture-then-work” format that has you implementing what you learn during the day through guided exercises. Rather than allowing your time to go to waste listening to ideas you may never act upon, you’ll get to work immediately. You literally leave with a written plan.
You’ll hit the ground running with 3 to 5 hours of prework. In the two-week period before the Seminar you’ll have some homework to do, ensuring you’re fully prepared to learn from minute one. The prework puts you in the right frame of mind while giving you a great look at your current business practices.
You’ll leave with a legit to-do list, and you’ll know what you’re doing for the rest of 2015 to professionalize your business.
The Seminar is limited to 35 participants to keep things highly interactive and on-track. You’ll not only learn and work, you’ll get plenty of opportunity for one-on-one help from Jon. Sign up below.
- Date: May 2, 2015
- Location: Mission CrossFit, San Antonio, TX
- Hours: 9a to 5p
- Time Commitment: 8 hours of Seminar, 3 to 5 hours of pre-work
- Cost: $399 USD per seat
- Seats: 35
- Teacher: Jon Gilson
Click the button below to learn more and to register for the AF Project Seminar 2.0. It will be the most profitable thing you do for your gym this year.
Questions about the Seminar? Email email@example.com
Want a Preview? Check out the AF Project 2.0 Slide Deck: Seminar_2.0_Slides
Jon Gilson is the Founder and CEO of Again Faster Equipment and the voice of the AF Project. He is a former member of the CrossFit Level 1 Staff and a long-time advocate for the success of the Affiliate community worldwide.