A Gradual Introduction to CrossFit
Our three-week “Rolling Start” program is a complete CrossFit training program, led by CrossFit Trainers with years of experience: They’ll tailor your CrossFit workouts to meet your physical abilities and comfort level, with a the goal of getting you ready for CrossFit classes ( & life in general).
Along the way, your personal Coach will provide you with mobility and stretching drills, nutritional guidance, weightlifting technique, and more. The class sizes are always 8 members or less, meaning you’ll receive plenty of one-on-one instruction.
Our 3 week CrossFit “Rolling Start” includes:
- Three group workouts per week.
- Detailed instruction in basic CrossFit movements.
- An introduction to quality food and nutrition needs.
- Coaching on functional strength for life and overall wellness.
- Energy, camaraderie, & amazing achievements.
- The confidence to join our CrossFit classes upon completion.
- “Rolling Start” Class fees are $225 for 3 weeks. Meeting 3 days per week.
Classes are always Monday, Wednesday, & Friday at our Pleasant Hill location.
See the Series Schedule below for start times.
*All Rolling Starts scheduled for Labor Day, Sept. 1st, will meet on Tuesday the 2nd.
Rolling Start A1: *August 11th – August 29th 6:00AM – 7:00AM with Riki Chacon
Rolling Start B1: *August 18th – Sept. 5th 11:00AM – 12:00PM with Jordan Karnofsky
Rolling Start C1: *August 25th – Sept. 12th 6:30PM – 7:30PM with Vanessa Santillan
Rolling Start A2: *September 2nd – Sept. 19th 6:00AM – 7:00AM with Riki Chacon
Rolling Start B2: Sept. 8th – Sept. 26th 11:00AM – 12:00PM with Jordan Karnofsky
Rolling Start C2: September 15th – October 3rd 6:30PM – 7:30PM Vanessa Santillan