8842 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78217
Named San Antonio’s BEST Gym and BEST CrossFit Box, Mission CrossFit San Antonio is proud to provide top-notch training in one of the largest CrossFit facilities in the state. At 12,000sf, our facility is large enough to accommodate large classes as well as multiple programs at the same time. We boast an arsenal of rowing machines, pull-up space and top of the line strength, gymnastics and plyometric equipment. We’re proud to provide separated, sport specific areas for our Olympic lifting, and power-lifting classes outfitted with competition grade gear, racks and lifting blocks. Our facility has both mens and women’s locker rooms with showers available to the members, ample parking, and is located conveniently close to the airport and the intersection of Highway 281 and Interstate 410, making your trip to and from the gym each day an easy one. With a combined 30+ years of CrossFit coaching experience and 30+ certifications, we pride ourselves on the exceptional quality and breadth of our coaching staff.
10 KEY THINGS THAT MAKE THE FACILITY WORLD CLASS.
- Our 12,000sf facility allows large group classes, speciality programs and personal training to successfully run simultaneously.
- The sixteen foot ceilings provide a spacious feeling and room for critical CrossFit movements, like rope climbs.
- You can drop weights since our space is covered from wall to wall with rubber flooring as this provides a safer environment for lifting weights.
- No one like stuffy environments when they workout, so we have four bay doors to keep the gym full of fresh air and smelling so fresh and so clean, clean. It allows for athletes to enter and exit the building in a safer manner and just looks cool too.
- We have tons of natural light coming in the building through our wall of glass, so you never feel like you’re training in a dungeon.
- We have plenty of parking in front and behind the building, so you are never getting into fights in the parking lot over a space like you do at the mall during Christmas.
- We have a safe enclosed back parking lot for all of our outdoor activities.
- We like to workout, but we enjoy socializing with cool people even more. We get together a lot to hangout, so when you join you get a bunch of friends for free.
- We work really hard and need to recover strong too, so we have two onsite massage therapists to help with those sore muscles.
- Stretching and relaxing is also an important aspect of the gym, so we add in mobility training to many of our classes to get our athletes limber, since flexibility is an athletic skill.