:60 Couch Stretch per leg
:60 Pigeon stretch per leg
10 Inch worm
3 sets of 20 Pistols (10 each leg)
- Every athlete will have 10 attempts to Row 100Ms.
- If they score anything +/- 100, the score is how many over or under 100 it is (EX: 96=4, 108=8).
- Below 90m= 20 weighted sit ups (30/20)
- Above 110m= 20 weighted sit ups (30/20)
- 90m-99m= 10 T2B
- 101m-110m= 10 T2B
- *The goal is to have the lowest score!
- *On row number 10, if they row a perfect 100, they can row an 11th time. If their 11th score is lower than another frame, they can replace it.
*if they row a 100m on the 11th frame, they get a 12th frame. If their 112h score is lower than another frame, they can replace it.